From FUEL TV:
LOS ANGELES, CA – UFC on FUEL TV:Gustafsson vs. Silva, the second UFC® Fight Night on FUEL TV (www.fuel.tv), delivered thenetwork its most-watched day in history and most-watched program among thetarget demo of M18-49, according to figures released by Nielsen Media Research.The action-packed three-hour program, which featured six live bouts, was thesecond of FUEL TV’s six exclusive UFC events in 2012. The live telecast airedSaturday afternoon, April 14, with an encore presentation later that evening.
FUEL TV audience highlights, Saturday, April 14:
· UFC Fight Night on FUEL TV had 326,000 Total Viewers and 203,000 M18–49Viewers combined over the two airings of the fight;
· Most-watched day in network history (on both Total Viewers and M18-49) withan average of 71,000 Total Viewers and 44,000 M18-49, +1320% and +2100%,respectively, vs. April 2011;
· UFC Fight Night was the second most-watched program in network history, livetelecast, with 197,000 Total Viewers (compared to 217,000 Total Viewers for UFCFight Night on February 15) and the most-watched telecast in network historyamong the target demo of M18-49 with 142,000;
· Compared to the first UFC Fight Night on February 15, the April 14 UFC FightNight on FUEL TV was up +9% on M18-49.
· UFC Fight Night on FUEL TV peaked at 298,000 Total Viewers (5:30 PM ET – 5:45PM ET);
"After our Spring Break, we’re excited to welcome back the UFC with newlive fights on FUEL TV," says George Greenberg, Executive Vice Presidentand General Manager, FUEL TV. "Our second live Fight Night deliverednumbers right in line with our first. We’re enthusiastic for the upcomingschedule through the spring, summer and fall, and we know audiences will keepcoming to FUEL TV for live UFC action, as well as key shoulderprogramming."
FUEL TV’s next live UFC telecast is the Weigh-in Show for UFC 145: Jones vs.Evans from Atlanta this Friday, April 20 at 4:00 PM ET. FUEL TV’s next liveFight Night is Tuesday, May 15 from the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia forUFC on FUEL TV: The Korean Zombie vs. Dustin Poirier.
In 2012, FUEL TV telecasts more than 2,000 hours of UFC programming, with morethan 100 hours of live fights, weigh-ins, preliminary bouts, and pre- andpostfight shows. In the New Year, FUEL TV offers more UFC programming than anynetwork has ever offered.
For a complete listing of FUEL TV shows, go to: http://www.fuel.tv/schedule/.For more information, go to www.fuel.tv,www.fuel.tv/ufc, onFacebook at: www.facebook.com/fueltv,and on Twitter at: @fueltv, #UFConFUELTV
To find out FUEL TV on your television, go to www.fuel.tv/getfueltv,or call 877-4 FUEL-TV.